6 tips on purchasing an automatic sliding or swinging gate
At Residential Gates we have heard many stories about how saving a little extra money at the start was offset by unexpected and unexplained costs found out after purchasing an inferior automatic gate. We have compiled 6 tips below that will allow you to make sure you are comparing apples with apples and getting the best long term solution for your family and home’s protection.
- When obtaining quotes, please compare each component thoroughly
- Make sure the gate is manufactured strong enough to withstand the torque given off by the motors
- Make sure the gate is coated with Epoxy Primer prior to Powder-coating
- Make sure the Automation is Italian and will give you trouble free service
- Make sure the track preparation & post footings are adequate
- And most importantly, we implore you to check reviews on any competitive quotes.
Call one of our friendly staff today for more information. We are always available or a chat or a visit to our showroom.
LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? SHARE THIS ARTICLE
MORE FROM RESIDENTIAL GATES
The little differences that make our gates better!
I know the general consensus of consumers see a Gate as just a Gate, [...]
Take advantage of our LokkLatch promotion!
Our new Promotion is for a complimentary LokkLatch valued [...]
A little more about the BORG keypad locks…
The BORG keypad lock is the most popular lock for key-less entry on [...]